Saturday, June 11, 2016

Beloved Copaiba

I bit my lip the other evening while eating dinner and it hurt SO BAD. I've delivered four babies naturally and this still brought tears to my eyes and I was fussy about it for like 20 minutes.  HA! It bled a lot and then a huge knot developed beneath the skin. The more time that went by, the more it hurt. 



Then, I remembered that I have Copaiba and immediately put a drop on the area. Sweet, sweet relief was almost instant and the bleeding stopped. Within a few minutes, the swelling went way down. I used it a few more times over the next few days and never had any more issues with pain or swelling and the broken skin healed so quickly!

We also used this when our kids were getting new teeth - just rub a drop undiluted right on their gums. It tastes like sweet nutmeg! I add two drops to my NingXia Red shot every morning because it helps the body's natural response to injury. I find that my joints are less sore when I remember to do this daily. It's an oil magnifier, too, so you can layer it on top or add it to a blend you are using to get a stronger effect. We love Copaiba!

No comments:

Post a Comment