Tuesday, June 7, 2016

New Adventure - RELEASE

This sharing Young Living oils thing has quickly become full time for me. After a few months of talking it over, Anthony has finally convinced me to have someone watch our babes a few days each month. We are hoping these large chunks of time to focus on my business will help me be less distracted during evenings as a family. 



This will be the first time I have ever left Joshua and Lizzy with a babysitter. I have tons of errands and a few meetings scheduled so being busy will help but I knew I would need some extra support. I am hopeful that rolling this Release blend over my heart (where sadness is stored in the body) and lower abdomen (where guilt is stored in the body) all day will keep those knots out of my stomach and the tears out of my eyes. If you need to "let go" of some things, this blend could be your new BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment