Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Clay & Honey Clarifying Detox Mask

I've heard about using clay as a mask on your face for awhile and finally tried it this afternoon. OH MY WORD. I have no idea why I haven't been putting mud and honey on my face my whole life. ;) ðŸ˜‚ But, seriously. I cannot stop touching my face. It's so smooth and soft and feels so light and clean. I plan on doing this at least once a week. I am excited to see what this self care goodness does for my skin over the coming months.


Clay & Honey Clarifying Detox Mask
1 tablespoon Bentonite Clay (I get mine from Amazon)
1 teaspoon Honey (Raw Honey would be ideal. But, oh well.) :)
Splash of Water
3 drops YL Frankincense
3 drops YL Myrrh
Mix together well with a wooden spoon (no plastic or metal) in a glass dish. Spread evenly over face and top of neck, avoiding your eyes, of course. Let sit for fifteen minutes. Remove with a warm water and a warm washcloth.
Once I removed the mask, I put two more drops of Frankincense and one more drop of Myrrh in my palm, rubbed my hands together and applied it to my face and neck.
HEAVEN. <3 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment