Thursday, January 12, 2017

Winter Citrus Salad

When I was building our Green Grocer box this week, I discovered that they offer a collection of citrus fruits.  I am not sure how I missed this before.  Ah!  I added it to our delivery and it did not disappoint.  It was over fifteen pounds of various beautiful, fresh citrus fruits and I am already obsessed.  It'll be a weekly add on for us for sure especially during the winter months.  I am always looking for easy ways to sneak in more Vitamin C this time of year.

I whipped up this salad quickly to have along side sourdough paninis for dinner last night.  It was light and delicious!  Plus, the added health benefits of the bee pollen and Ginger Vitality oil made our bellies super happy.



WINTER CITRUS SALAD

2 Oranges
1 Lemon
1 Grapefruit
2 tablespoons Local Bee Pollen
1 drop Young Living Ginger Vitality Oil (or 1 teaspoon grated, fresh ginger)

Peel the fruit and cut out the sections over a bowl so the juice falls inside the bowl.  Sprinkle with the bee pollen and add the Ginger Vitality Oil.  Stir well to combine and let sit in the refrigerator to chill and marinate for about ten minutes.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Home Care Sydney provides you with professional and compassionate aged care services at your home.We believe

    in providing better home care services

    ReplyDelete