Friday, March 3, 2017

Natural Support while Traveling


I am going to Florida for four days next week to the You Infuse Conference. I am BEYOND EXCITED to be filled to overflowing with even more knowledge, clarity, direction and passion for Young Living and my team! < I want nothing more than for all of us to use, love and share our oils... and I want to make that as easy as possible for us. So I cannot wait to learn from some of the top leaders in the company that are doing just that for their teams, too. 

Of course, while I am away I want to make sure I keep up with the routines I have developed that make me feel good.  Traveling and being away from my family will be stressful.  Good stress, absolutely!  But any stress is hard on the body so I want to make sure I am getting the support I need to function at my best.

So here's what Young Living products are on my list for packing for the trip!  (Click here to learn more about Young Living and how to have the best and easiest access to these products for yourself and your family, too!)

SUPPLEMENTS 
  • NingXia Red Packets 
  • Super B
  • MultiGreens
  • Super C Chewables
  • ImmuPro Chewables
  • Slique CitraSlim Packets

OILS 
  • Peppermint (focus, energy, occasional headaches)
  • Frankincense (youthful skin, cell health, occasional anxiety)
  • White Angelica (protection from negative energy)
  • Peace & Calming (the name says it all)
  • Progessence Plus (supports balanced hormone levels)
  • EndoFlex (supports entire endocrine system)
  • Cypress (supports healthy circulation during plane rides)
  • Grapefruit (promotes healthy appetite)
  • Thieves (supports immune system)
  • Cedarwood (promotes good sleep)
  • Lime (energy, under arms as deodorant)
  • Into the Future (focus, emotional support)
  • Lavender (skin irritations, relaxation, seasonal support)
  • Orange (supports healthy circulation and cells)
  • Lemon (natural cleaner, detoxes body)
  • Copaiba (supports body's response to injury)
  • Deep Relief Roll-On (occasional headaches and discomfort)
  • Rosemary (neck muscle tension)
  • Clarity (focus, memory and energy)

OTHER
  • Thieves Hand Purifier
  • Thieves Sanitizing Spray
  • Lip Balms
  • Rose Ointment
  • Bon Voyage Travel Kit (travel sized goodies of all my favorite personal care supplies)
  • Dew Drop Diffuser
  • Diffuser Bracelets & Necklaces
  • Slique & Wolfberry Crisp Bars

All the oils, supplements and hand cleaning stuff will stay in my purse and the rest will go in my carry-on. YES you can take essential oils on planes without issues! I have a diffuser case and oils case from Baggage & Company on Etsy and I love them both... great quality for good prices and they make sure everything stays safe and organized.

1 comment:

  1. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. Organic natural suppliments

    ReplyDelete